Come along to the Mayflower TRA Hall in Neptune Street at 7pm to meet the group and some of your neighbours. We’ll be serving food and drink and bringing the community up to speed on our campaign so far. If you want to come to volunteer your time or your ideas, this is a great place to get started. Everyone welcome.
- Advice for responding to the Canada Water Masterplan July 16, 2018
- Other Open Space: a new campaign for Ada’s Garden April 26, 2017
- Seven Islands in its heyday: what we’ve lost and what we need to fight for October 26, 2016
- Council has change of heart on leisure centre site September 13, 2016
- Guerrilla Gardening event attracts the attention of the Evening Standard May 3, 2016
- Residents dedicate threatened wildlife area to famed local campaigner Ada Salter March 20, 2016
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets